Be it a shining Mercedes or a regular Honda; we understand that your vehicle is precious to you and your family. As an owner, you need to do everything in your power to protect your car from all possible dangers with your car insurance policy and regular maintenance. Nevertheless, it is also critical for you, as the owner, to get your car tuned up!
What is a car tune-up?
In the old days, a car tune-up was limited to replacing the over-used or damaged parts to help increase the performance and efficiency of the vehicle. Nowadays, a car tune-up has become a vast field that often includes replacing cabin air filters and spark plugs.
Even though cabin air filters do not directly influence the vehicle’s performance, their clogging may lead to low airflow to your car’s dashboard vents. This is why it is critical to get them checked regularly and replace them whenever necessary.
When we talk about spark plugs, you need to get them changed after the vehicle has driven for 100,000 miles. Damaged or worn-out spark plugs can negatively alter your vehicle’s overall health and increase the total amount of premium for your vehicle’s insurance.
Moreover, getting modern cars tuned up is more important since there are several things like coolant, car batteries, transmission fluid, and engine oil that needs to be checked.
When our professional from ALL PRO Autocare is tuning up your car, they will also make sure that they check your vehicle’s headlights, brake lights, windshield wipers, and blinker as well.
Your car’s tune-up call should include one of the following signs:
- Engine deposits caused by adulterated fuel can negatively impact the overall efficiency of your vehicle, which a professional can rectify with a fuel system clean-up.
- All weird noises coming from your engine clunk and gear transmission are your vehicle’s cries for a professional tune-up.
- Troubled ignition, engine misfires, or slowed acceleration are signs that suggest you need to get your spark plugs checked.
- Congested air filters will affect the fluency of your vehicle while reducing its average.
Why is it critical to have your car tuned up?
Just like humans need to visit doctors in case of discomfort, your vehicle also requires a tune-up now and then to give you a hassle-free operation. Tuning up your car ensures the overall efficiency and longevity of your car.
A car is not something that you can buy every month. It often takes days and months of dedicated financial planning and market research until you find the perfect vehicle for you. Nevertheless, the process does not end there; you will then have to choose the best insurance policy, either online or offline, to cover all accidental losses and damages.
Tuning up your vehicle is also critical for your car insurance. Most insurance companies offer excellent benefits and discounts to all policyholders who maintain their cars in perfect condition.
Most experts recommend that you get your vehicle tuned up after every 30,000 miles or in two years. If your car is brand new, you may get a service warranty that will cover your routine maintenance costs.
Nevertheless, if you purchased a second-hand used car or an older model, you need to find a trusty and experienced mechanic to look after your vehicle.
Here at ALL PRO Autocare, our professionals will ensure that your vehicle has everything it needs to function adequately. Below you will find why getting your car tuned-up is critical to your vehicle’s overall well-being and longevity.
Some significant benefits of regular tune-up include
- Avoiding any major breakdown
- Reducing any severe repair bills in the long run
- Get a higher resale value for your car if you plan on selling.
- Have a reliable engine at all times
- It helps in keeping the performance of your vehicle at its peak.
- Lowering emissions
- Restoring lost engine power and “pep.”
Professional tune-up and diagnostics at ALL PRO Autocare
An ideal tune-up begins with a proper diagnostic process. Here at ALL PRO Autocare, all our certified professionals take advantage of state-of-the-art equipment and tools to diagnose any issue with your vehicle and provide you with an accurate and thorough estimate of the work required before they can make repairs. Our professionals follow a step-by-step process if your car does need a tune-up:
- Identifying even the slightest symptoms which indicate poor engine performance
- Testing the car on the road to confirm any issues found
- Inspecting all significant components of the engine visually
- Double-checking all findings
- Getting problem codes from the care system (if applicable)
- Doing a computerized analysis of all critical engine systems
- Making an in-depth report of all our findings and discussing what needs to be done with you
- Performing only what you authorize
- Running another on-road test to make sure that everything fixed is functioning properly
- No hidden extra costs
Our team understands that each vehicle is different and has a unique tune-up need. Our certified auto experts know how to analyze all different types of cars and models to determine what repairs and maintenance are needed to keep your vehicle performing its best.
We staff only the most qualified service providers in Irving, Texas, which helps us give consistent results to all our clients.
Once you bring your car to us, you can rest assured that you are getting the job done right at the most reasonable price. Give us a call at (972) 442-0032 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today! Be it an easy oil change, tune-up, or a complicated alternator replacement, our team will get it done and get you back on the road in no time.
FULL SERVICE AUTO REPAIR IN WYLIE, TX SINCE 1995
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (972) 442-0032
Expert Auto Repair Services in Wylie, Sachse, Murphy and Rowlett